We utilize music as our tool to help people of all ages improve their:
– expressive and receptive communication skills;
– memory recall and learning skills;
– fine and gross motor skills;
– social skills;
– socio-emotional development and expression; and
– psycho-spiritual well-being
These are only some possible therapeutic goals. There are many others. We hope this helps to give you a better idea of ways music can be used as a therapeutic tool. Each person has their own path and concept of well-being. We want to help improve your quality of life, social inclusion, and foster opportunities for well-being in our community.