We utilize music as our tool to help people of all ages improve their:
– fine and gross motor skills;
– socio-emotional skills; and
– expressive and receptive communication skills;
– memory recall and learning skills;
– psycho-spiritual well-being
To get a better idea of how we address these goals in music therapy sessions, please see the current scientific research here
These are only some possible therapeutic goals. There are many others. We hope this helps to give you a better idea of ways music can be used as a therapeutic tool. Each person has their own path and concept of well-being. We want to help improve your quality of life, social inclusion, and foster opportunities for well-being in our community.